No, not at all! If your ABN application is rejected it simply means that either some important information is missing or incorrect and the ATO is giving you a chance to fix it up before proceeding.
If your ABN application is rejected you should:
1. Call an EasyCompanies Representative -
- Our team will be able to let you know what the issue is and how to resolve it OR we will make contact with the ATO on your behalf to ensure that we can have all problems rectified as soon as possible.
- We can open up your application so that necessary changes can be made.
- You will not be charged a second time if your ABN is rejected at first instance
- There is probably a simple fix for the issue